Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C., Apr.16, 2020 -- GrandTech (TPEx: 6123) today reported financial results on its 1st Quarter of FY2020 Financial Highlights.
- Consolidated revenue of NT$ 998M, decreased 6% YoY.
- Operating Income of NT$52.78M, decreased 7% YoY.
- Income before Tax of NT$55.05M, decreased 5% YoY.
- Income after Tax of NT$44.25M, decreased 5% YoY.
- Income after Tax Attributed to the Parent Company of NT$42.2M, increased 3% YoY.
- Earnings Per Share after Tax of NT$0.74, increased 4% YoY.
GrandTech quoted, consolidated revenue in Q1 slightly decreased compare to last year. Despite the outbreak of COVID-19 whichbadly affected worldwide economic, continued growth momentum on ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) businesses and higher value added business product mix has contributed higher Income after Tax Attributed to the Parent Company, increased 3% YoY.
The year 2020 in prospect, GrandTech will continue the push on greater growth in Cloud Services - SaaS & IaaS, and DDPB business expansion to enlarge group ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) ratio. With the scenario Corona virus raging continuously, GrandTechhas adopted various precautious measures, ensuring its readiness to ramp up the momentum immediate after the epidemic, especially on the regional expansion and investment in Cloud Services entities and DDPB (Dynamic Digital Print Business).
2020 revenue report (consolidated)： (Unit：NT$ thousands)
Growth Rate %
|Income from operations
|Income before Tax
|Income after Tax
|Income after Tax Attributed to the Parent Company
Note: 1st quarter of fiscal year 2020 financial result is unaudited consolidated account.