What is Adobe Document Cloud?
Adobe Document Cloud is the only complete solution for achieving end-to-end digital transformation of your most critical document processes.
Adobe Document Cloud solutions include Adobe Acrobat, Acrobat Sign, and web and mobile apps and services that enable your organization to engage on any device or platform, and integrate seamlessly with your existing processes and systems.
|Boost team productivity and collaboration.
Give your organization access to essential PDF tools and files on their desktop, mobile device, or web browser so they can stay connected and productive from anywhere. With Acrobat Pro, teams can:
- Access PDFs across devices—View and work on PDFs anywhere, anytime, on any device, including macOS, Windows, iOS, and Android—Liquid Mode optimizes viewing on small screens.
- Work better together in Microsoft Teams—Create, share, and collaborate on PDFs in Microsoft Teams.
- Collaborate in real time—Securely share PDF files online and collaborate with team members on a single digital document in real time.
- Work smarter in productivity apps—Access, edit, and store files directly in Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, or Dropbox while working in Acrobat Pro on desktop or mobile.
- Easily create PDF forms—Scan documents on mobile devices to create digital fillable and editable forms via Adobe Scan (powered by Adobe Sensei).
- Edit and sign anywhere—Comment on, fill, and sign PDFs from a browser—no sign-ups or software required.